Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Listed another item/lunch with a friend



I listed another item yesterday on my etsy shop! It is a 2 page baby boy scrapbook layout. More of these to come, and I will do custom pages as well! I am also working on a multipack of handmade cards for various occasions.




Yesterday a friend stopped in town on her way to Texas with her boys. Many of you know her as Shae :) It was great to finally meet her in person, and spend time with her kids. I admire her for traveling so many miles with them by herself. I don't think I could do it! Odin is whining at me so I better go get him breakfast. I will post more pics of him soon!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks great Whitney! Thanks for your comments on my blog! i think you will find etsy a very good way for you to gain business and to use your creative energy! Love you!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

What a cutie your baby is..checked out the other posts here! Nice scrapbook pages too!