Monday, August 25, 2008

Feeling tired

No new pictures today...I haven't uploaded anything recently. For those of you wondering, I have not been feeling very well with this pregnancy. With Odin, I felt fine and it was hard to tell I was pregnant. With this baby, I often feel nauseous and very very tired. I don't like feeling this way and can't wait until the first trimester is over. Thankfully, I have a wonderful child who isn't too much trouble, and that makes things a lot easier. I hope this baby has the same disposition as his/her brother!

As far as my etsy shop goes, I have done a few birth announcements recently off-etsy, and that's been fun. I am also planning on creating some new designs next month for...Christmas cards! Yes, it is early, but I didn't get a head start last year and I know some people send theirs out early. By the beginning of October, I plan to start adding those Christmas cards to my shop. So, when you are ready to start thinking about it, remember A Joyful Vision!

That's about all for now...sadly, not much goes in my life, and I have really not been up to much. I would love to get out more and get Odin together with other kids, though. I can tell when he is around them that he really enjoys it, I just don't have a lot of mom friends around here! So I am going to try to think of things to do.

No comments: