Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Snack Time






Yesterday was an unsually busy day for us. Bible study, and impromptu lunch with all my sisters-in-law at the in-law's house, and then to a friend's house and swimming. (Yes, it is still warm enough to swim here!). I found myself thankful that I took a shower in the morning instead of waiting until after Bible study, because I didn't get home until after 6. It was fun, though, and Odin had a blast playing with multiple kids.


That is one thing I often feel guilty about. Odin doesn't get to play with kids very often. I don't have friends that have kids to do play dates with, and the ones I do have I never seem to spend time with. Other than his cousins, Odin doesn't get much opportunity to socialize! I'm not really sure how to remedy this situation, since a lot of moms I know are pretty content with their social circles or too busy, or I just haven't clicked with anyone yet. Not sure. Anyway, today was a normal day spent at home. No errands to run, and I don't relish the idea of hitting the park alone with a toddler. Both of us (well, me mostly) would get bored rather quickly!


So, I took some pictures of Odin eating a very casual snack. Crackers and goldfish off my desk! There are some other pictures here as well, from the past few weeks. Enjoy!


In other news, our washing machine broke after we paid $200 to get it fixed. Nice.

No comments: