Monday, August 3, 2009

On Vacation :D

I thought I'd post a mid-vacation update. No pictures for now...but when I get back, get ready! Michigan was fun, beautiful, and perfect...it was really hard to leave. My grandma came up for a few days and I got to know my brother's fiancee. It was nice to be with everyone, on a rare occasion when we are all together. Odin fished with his grandpa and loved it! He also went for a few boat rides and played in the sand. We played games, ate a TON of ice cream from House of Flavors, and tubed and skiied. Oh, and the guys became heroes when they helped rescue a not-so-smart boater who "slipped" off the back of his boat. We kinda wondered what was going on when we saw a boat going in circles on the lake, sans driver.
I cannot express how excited I am to have a sister-in-law who is the same age as me. While I love my sisters-in-law on Adam's side, I think I will have more in common with Dana...she was really easy to talk to/get along with. She and Chet make a good pair :) I can't wait to find out what they are having! Saturday I met Amber, Natalie, and their babies at an outlet mall in Michigan City. Have you ever gone shopping with multiple children? It's a little crazy, to say the least. I'm glad I got to see them, though, and their babies are getting so big! I really wish they both still lived in Phoenix. Amber, I'm counting on seeing you back home in 5 years! Anyway, so now we are in Indiana for the week, Adam will do some work and we will spend time with my family. I also hope to see some extended family! Will update with pics when I'm home!

No comments: