Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Featuring...BedBuggs!



Hello everyone! Today I am featuring a fellow etsy shop called BedBuggs. She sells tutus, hairbows, and my favorite...owl pillows (and butterfly and ladybug ones too!). The owl pillows are so cute, I am hoping to eventually buy one for my kids :)

I asked Krista, owner of BedBuggs, a few questions, and here is what she said:

I am a SAHM of two beautiful kids, and I call them my BedBuggs because every morning they end up in bed with my husband and I. I love creating fun items for them, just to make them smile. The past couple years have been tough on our little family with health problems and my husband's job loss. I'm a fighter so instead of throwing in the towel on my dreams of being a SAHM I decided to start selling my stuff on Etsy. My favorite item to create is definately my Owl Pillows, they make me and my BedBuggs smile no matter what our mood, I'm sure that you'll find something in my shop that will make you smile too!

This is her blog: http://bedbuggs.blogspot.com/ (she also featured me on her blog!) and her etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/bedbuggs

What's your favorite item in her shop?

No comments: