Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Contest!




As a way to apologize for not posting in a long time...I have decided to have a contest! The rules are pretty simple. Post a comment in reply to this post- the first 5 people will be entered. I will enter your name into a hat and draw a winner. The winner recieves one of the mother's day cards (of her choice) in my etsy shop- free shipping and all! And just in time for mother's day :). Also, if one of those people purchases anything from my shop by the time of the drawing, their name will be entered twice. I will draw the name a week from today!


Well I have been pretty busy lately. Adam's sister got married Friday and I was a bridesmaid- that was actually quite fun and the wedding was beautiful! Forgot to take any pictures though! This week we have been at Adam's parents house a lot because his grandparents are in town. It's been crazy but fun. Odin is being a great sleeper lately- we transitioned him to 2 naps and he has now been napping for two hours straight. He has really been doing well with staying awake for 3 hours at a time! I am going to try to post more often from now on :)

5 comments:

cinnamonspice said...

The cards look great...happy you are feeling better...I'm having a contest too! Stop by and check it out!

Anonymous said...

Pretty Cards.

dolls123[at]gmail[dot]com

Unknown said...

Very Nice Cards

Anonymous said...

Great Mother's Day card

Chris said...

Ooh, I want those cards for my wife!