Tuesday, April 1, 2008

i have been sick...

which is why i havent posted in so long! i cant believe it! and i dont even have any new pictures for you, nor have i listed anything new on my etsy shop, because i havent been feeling well. but, i think i am pretty much better now, so back to work!

My family left on Saturday morning, and Adam had food poisoining that day. I know, what fun. It has really been crazy around here! But I had fun with my family, Maddy and I got pedicures, it was a good time despite being sick. This month is also crazy- MOPS friday, potluck saturday, Adam's sister's wedding the following weekend, which I am in, and a potluck softball game the following weekend. but i like it busy like this, because being a sahm i need to do things or I will go crazy. Especially since Odin is teething and not sleeping as well. He has been whiny lately...and he keeps standing up in his crib and won't lay back down! But last night he slept all night for the first time in a few weeks, so that was great!

I am hoping to list 2-3 more items this week- I have them made they are just not up yet. I also want to show off some Easter and swimming pictures of Odin. No, he cannot swim but he loves the water! I can rant about the costliness of swim lessons which is why we aren't doing them later...but for now, please let me know any suggestions of any kind you have for my shop. ie. what else should I sell, how I can promote, etc. Thanks!

1 comment:

Lynne said...

Hope you're feeling better, but glad you still had fun with your family! Thanks for stopping by and leaving I comment, I appreciate it!