Friday, May 2, 2008

Neglecting my blog


I admit it. I have been neglecting my blog, and I need to pay more attention to it! Life has been busy, I guess, and that is my only excuse. We signed Odin up for swim lessons, which start next week. I had always said he would not be in swim lessons because they are way too expensive. Well, it turns out we have found a solution for this problem. I found lessons that were a lot less than what others I know pay, and it is only once a week so it shouldn't be too exhausting, and they are group lessons. This means I get in the water with Odin, which I don't particularly mind seeing as I enjoy swimming. I think this will be fun as well as teach Odin how to float, and other things that I can't remember. Right now he is whining. We are back to the pacifier for sleep which causes him to wake up too early, needing the paci, but this morning he just didn't want to go back to sleep. I think we need to get back to sleeping without it, because he is cranky today!


As far as my shop goes, it is still pretty slow. I am not sure if I am just not spending enough time on it, but I am still optimistic and believe God wants me to do this. I need to be patient and keep at it, even when it's discouraging! And if anyone has advice, I will take it!


Also, my parents have a condo here in Phoenix (scottsdale, actually) that they are trying to rent out. If anyone has tips on how I can advertise it and get renters (vacation rentals), I would appreciate it!

5 comments:

Artifax said...

What a cute pic! And swimming lessons -how fun!!

Bluebird Crafts and Collectibles said...

I'm bad at keeping mine updated too! Too many things to do and not enough hours in the day!

Molly Wiecks said...

Oh my goodness, your son is really cute! Love the picture.

The Nature Nut said...

Odin is adorable! I'm sure you are really going to enjoy the swimming lessons with him.

Chichiboulie said...

That is a fabulous photo! So sweet