Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our new van


So recently we got a new van. It is a Chrysler Town and Country and I love it! It is so nice to have something so roomy compared to my old car :). The only problem is the gas mileage...it's not so good and gas is terribly expensive. But, God always takes care of us and provides for us, so I am not too worried!


Odin now officially has 4 teeth, and is getting into everything. I am pretty sure he won't be walking until he is at least one, but he cruises along the furniture and walks when we hold his hands. Today we had our third swimming lesson. He still pretty much clings to me but will allow me to help him float, go under water, and roll over.


In etsy news, not much to say. Things have slowed down considerably, and I still don't feel as if I am making too much from my shop. I have done a few outside of etsy sales, though, and I think I just need to pay more attention to my shop and work harder at it. I don't really know what else to do at this point. But I am still having fun and enjoying it!

No comments: