Saturday, December 27, 2008

Yay Christmas!














































We had a wonderful Christmas this year! It was great spending the whole day with my family, opening stockings, going to church, opening gifts, eating deep fried turkey, and playing games. Stevo won Apples to Apples and Mom won Monopoly. She claims she never wins that game...









We are very blessed, and our family has been so generous this year- I was also excited to see everyone open the gifts we got them (one of my favorite parts). My dad says Andre and I are the most excited about giving gifts in this family. From my parents, Odin got an outdoor climbing playcenter, and sadly it rained on Christmas so he couldn't play with it until the next day. But he loved it! Can't wait to put down some astro turf or fake grass, instead of those weeds! Odin loved all his gifts, but was especially sad when his daddy wouldn't open up the package for his polar bear fast enough! One of my favorite things, and a big surprise, was that my mom made a quilt for the baby, and Maddy made cloth blocks, all in awesome fabrics! I don't think I could have picked better fabrics myself :) I will take pictures of those later, as the quilt isn't quite finished! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

1 comment:

Britni said...

Wow, you look so good! Did you carry Odin that high?