Thursday, October 8, 2009

A doctor and a ballerina...

These are going to be Odin and Allie's Halloween costumes. I am NOT a fan of Halloween, it's not a real holiday, and I won't get into the evil associations...however, I do enjoy dressing my kids in fun costumes. I made their costumes because I am not spending a ton of money on something they will wear once, and let's face it, I like to make stuff. So here are the finished products. I also threw in some cute pictures I took of the kids outside today. It has been gorgeous here-75-80 degrees. Now you wish you lived here.








5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my word Whitney!! Allison looks sooo big!!

J and A said...

haha. I wished I lived there BEFORE you told me the temp :)

Linda said...

It has been so fun to check your blog and see pictures of the kids and the wedding! I found it off of Emily's blog- hope you don't mind. The kids are so cute and I am impressed with your sewing! How fun to have to have such great hobbies :) I am at Betsy's now for 2 weeks enjoying our new grandson! Love to all of you- A. Linda

Linda said...

Sorry about the "mom" post- hope that wasn't too confusing! :)

Whitney said...

Oh that's ok Aunt Linda...I figured it out :) So glad you can be with Betsy- not sure I've seen Emily's blog, I'll have to look for it!