Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Almost vacation...

Allison in her new bow from Marie D's bows on etsy.
Odin "helping" me bake pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.

Ally in a lovely outfit from her Grandma G.


Wow, I have been busy! I don't actually have anything new for the shop, but I have been making some dresses and pants for customers. It's really wonderful that I've already made several sales, with a few others here and there expressing interest and/or asking for future custom orders. I am very excited about this, and hoping/praying God will continue to show me if this is what I should be doing. If it's not, I am perfectly content! On Saturday we leave for Hawaii, and I am really excited for a break. I am going to miss the kids a lot, though, especially since we have never left them for more than just a night. But they will be in good hands with my parents! Now, I'll attach a few recent photos as well as my new business card design.

No comments: