Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Maui :)







We had a wonderful time in Maui! I really enjoyed spending both my birthday and Thanksgiving there. Many of you know that I don't really like Thanksgiving...it's not relaxing, and there's too much cooking involved for food that I don't like that much. So, we ate at a Mexican restaurant. Ha! We also snorkeled (great snorkeling in front of our condo- we saw a few sea turtles, many fish, and a baby octopus). We also did the Road to Hana, swam under waterfalls, and drove to the top of the Haleakala crater (a volcano). A lot of fun stuff and good memories. But I really missed my babies. They were happy to see us when we got back! I also managed to sneak in a trip to the fabric store, so you might see some Hawaiian print dresses in the near future...

1 comment:

J and A said...

glad you had a fun time! ...and I hope you didn't get sick this time around :)