Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More new clothes...







I realize I am not good at updating this blog with family news. To be honest, there is not much to tell! Still can't potty train Odin (I don't know if he is ready yet, and also I need to try harder) and Ally is not yet walking. She did, however, finally drink out of a sippy. It was Odin's sippy, one of those cheap take n toss ones, but she loved it! It had a softer spout than most, maybe that's why. We had a playgroup thing today, and of course I forgot my camera, so no pictures :( It was really sweet when I put Ally on a bench swing next to Odin and she immediately grabbed onto him for safety. Love it! I really do think she will be walking soon...she can almost stand by herself, and with Odin that's what happened right before he took a few steps. I can't wait! Also, less than 2 weeks until I see my family. I REALLY am excited for that. I miss my parents and siblings so much, and wish they would just move back already. I hope my brother and his wife and new baby will come down too, but I am not so sure they will. Allison will turn 1 in less than a month. We'll have a party when my parents are here. I am thinking a Paris theme, which means I will be appliqueing an Eiffel tower onto a t shirt for her to wear. I already have the shirt, and an idea. I think I might even post a tutorial for it! I am hoping to get some tutorials going soon :P. But I always forget to take pictures during the creating process. Anyway, enjoy the photos of some new items.

No comments: