Friday, May 28, 2010

Busy Sewing





Things are slowing way down in my etsy shop, but I have been busy sewing anyway :) I'm working on a few custom orders, and trying to create as much as I can for an upcoming craft show. This will be my first one, so any tips or ideas will be much appreciated! I'm glad I have a handy husband who can help me with the display! In fact, I saw something neat on a blog: http://www.blogmimigreen.com/blog/2008/05/craft-show-good.html. She doesn't sell the same stuff I do, but I liked the thingy made with PVC pipe. I could hang smaller dresses and skirts on something like that, and borrow a rolling hanger from someone to hang some other stuff, as well as placing things on the table. I also plan to make some hair accesories. (for girls and women!)

I am also finally getting some of the professional photos of some clothes I made awhile ago. The little girl is such an adorable model, and the photographer is great! The pictures above are some that she took along with a dress I just made for the craft show. In the meantime, I am praying for more online sales to come my way so I can buy the supplies I need! :D
Aaaand just so everyone knows, right now I am doing a summer special: spend $30 or more in the shop and recieve 15% off. So even if you only spend $30, you still get at least $4.50 off! This does not include shopping.

No comments: