Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pretty Dress


I recently made a new dress for a customer. It is the double ruffle knot dress, but she chose the fabrics. She chose some from Nicey Jane, which is currently my favorite line! Anyway, it turned out pretty cute.

I am considering doing a craft show pretty soon. I am just nervous about putting so much money/work into it and then not making sales! Especially money...we just don't have a lot, and we are trying to scrape together every penny for our trip this summer. It gives me anxiety to think about it, and I am just so frustrated because we try so hard and it's never enough. Something comes up and suddenly we are overdrafted because we didn't transfer enough money in time! And online banking is a little deceiving because sometimes they do not show the transaction until a day later, but the date is still from the day before. Anyway, if we were like normal people, maybe we would not have to transfer money from savings at all! I'm so tired of this.

Odin is doing really well with potty training, finally! He has been dry all day so far and peeing in the potty, so I'm pretty excited about that! Hopefully it's enough to cheer me up for now.

2 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Woohoo! Go Odin. It will continue to get easier. Hang in there. We still keep Annabelle in a "big girl" pullup at night but she has been good about keeping her underwear dry during the day.

P.S. Love love love this outfit.

Whitney said...

aw thanks Jen :) Potty training is going well so far, so hopefully he keeps it up!