Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Feature of the Monday...er Tuesday..



Sara of craftybagsetc! As you can see by the photos, her items are fun and unique! She has a variety of things to suit all needs and tastes...and they are even tested by a 3 year old, so built to last! My favorite is the handbag-addicted keychain...at first I thought it was a real hand bag! The aromatherapy eye mask is sure to relax anyone! Sara welcomes custom orders and ships internationally. Some of her other items include a princess toy tote, more keychains, and actual hand bags! Her shop is:
And to Sara- sorry this is a day late! I have been sick and it has been a little crazy around here lately. Everyone have a great week, I will post again this week but don't know when!

4 comments:

Crafty Mama said...

Thank you!!! You picked my favorite keychain!

pattisoriginals said...

Hi Whitney, I really enjoy your blog so I have tagged you.

Visit my blog to see the details and how to proceed.

Patti

www.pattisoriginals.wordpress.com

Andrea Baker said...

What a great feature! I love Crafty!!! She has great products!!!

The Hand Made Product Directory said...

I like your blog and your work. It is very interesting. We would like to have it listed in our Directory.
If you would like your blog listed in The Hand Made Product Directory, go to http://www.dmpmc.net/THMD