Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Creations

Ally attacking her big brother...but he doesn't mind!






Our family


Yes I know this is gross and I hate messy face baby/kid pictures, but it was her first cereal feeding.




So, probably with this post there should be a picture of the things I've created recently. But I can't, because they are surprises for someone! And if she is reading this blog, I don't want her to SEE what they look like. I really enjoyed creating them, though, and they were partially my own design. As in, I did more than just choose fabric! I got the fabric at Hobby Lobby and I am very disappointed that we don't have one here. But guess what? One is coming in October! Yay!!!! And I think it'll be decently close to my house. Too bad I don't have a lot of money to spend on fabric.





Anyway, I am planning on making more card designs for Christmas, and putting them in my shop soon. I should also be working on getting my book out to some new agents. I really need to get myself an agent, if that's possible. In addition to these things, I am keeping myself busy with a new playgroup, and soon MOPS and Bible study. As well as making sure Odin gets his needed cousin time. He is constantly asking for "BryceAshton?" as if they are one person. So tomorrow we will swim with them. And today we went to JoAnn's with Jen and Gwen (two older girls were at school) and Odin loved seeing Gwennie. "Gwennie come back!" he yelled as I attempted to veer off into the fabric section. I didn't buy fabric, just some elastic and ribbon. Ally laid there stoically during the entire time. Well, that's all for now. Enjoy the random pictures.

4 comments:

Carmen O. said...

Whitney, what book have you written?

J and A said...

I second Carmen's question... I was able to pull a memory from somewhere in the vast reaches of my mind of you talking about writing a book, but what is it about?

Does Ally have teeth yet, or are you just feeding the cereal anyhow?

Whitney said...

Haha she doesn't need teeth for cereal! It's like baby food, rice cereal. And I wrote a Christian fiction book, it's about a secret world (sort of like Narnia but completely different, haha!).

Carmen O. said...

that's awesome whitney! I wrote you an e-mail about this. hope you find an agent soon that can do your work justice.