Saturday, February 6, 2010

Top Things I Made of 2009

Odin's Colored Pencil Roll

Apron skirt!

Ally's Christmas Dress

Pillowcase dress matching my cousin's baby


First dress I ever made- I've come a long way!


So I know it's already February, but I thought I'd look back at the things I made in 2009 and post the top favorites. Today is a weird day. Saturday, but Adam's working today. I need to go to Hobby Lobby sometime after he gets home. Kids are playing outside and I'm still in pajamas. Oh well! Oh, and I finished Ally's Paris top and will post about it soon, but she hasn't worn it yet (well, just to try it on) so I haven't taken pics. I tried to make it in 12-18 months, but she is bigger than I thought and it's more of a 6-12 month but it's stretchy and can be worn for awhile, and I made it nice and long as well. It is really, really cute!

No comments: