Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Park Day




Happy Groundhog's Day! Seems like kind of a joke here, as it was 71 and gorgeous outside! Gotta love AZ. We had a park day with my awesome mom's group today. Odin had a blast, and Ally got to play with the other Ali ( a 4 month old baby). Well, attack more than play with. But both kids were good, except Allison wanted soooo badly to go and play with the other kids. She kept crawling off her blanket and looking at them longingly on the playground. Odin enjoyed going up and down the big hill, petting some doggies, and following strangers around. I was happy to be with my friends on a beautiful day, in a small and manageable park (instead of big parks where kids are so easy to lose!). Ally tried out the swing and loved it, and Odin helped push her.



After the playground, we came home and I put on a Joe Scruggs CD for Odin. Now, Joe Scruggs was a children's song guy back in the day (when i was a kid). Oh, how the 80's and early 90's were made better by his songs. Anyway, it brought back many memories. Odin danced along with the first song, then wanted me to turn it off so he could watch TV. I did not do as he requested, so he went and played with cars instead, but Ally sat in my lap and danced. :D She got another top side tooth, so now her teeth look even funnier!



I added a ready to ship skirt to the shop in size 2T. While I do have enough fabric to make one more skirt, this is the only one I have for now. I can't find the Hawaiian fabric online, and the polka dot is no longer at Joann's!

No comments: