Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day and a Cute Bow
















This father's day, I decided to get Adam one of those recordable cards. Well, I was in the father's day section, and there were only two you could record on, and both were kinda lame. So i grabbed the less-lame one, and had Odin say "Love you Daddy" into the card. He did fine (although it sounded more like "Love Daddy!") but when Adam opened it...I realized it said Happy Birthday! Oh, well :) Odin helped me make breakfast for dinner, and then we stayed home and watched a movie. It was actually Saturday, since we don't have as much time to do these things on Sunday. Sunday we went swimming and had dinner at Adam's parents' house.










I also bought two adorable headbands on etsy. I NEVER thought I would be a headband person, but they are so cute and I can't resist. I included a pic of Ally sporting one.

No comments: