Friday, June 19, 2009

She naps! :D

...Not that Ally didn't nap before, but it was usually in her swing and in short spurts. I tried letting her cry in the crib, and she would only nap for 30-45 mins at a time! Yikes! I always told myself I was blessed (and I am) because she sleeps great at night. But, a few days ago, she went to sleep right away at naptime, in her crib, and slept for a couple hours! She took a 3 hour nap yesterday and a 2 hour nap today while Odin was sleeping...she also takes two other one hour naps. It's great, and really helps my sanity on days like this when Adam is working late.

Speaking of days like this, I really need to find more things to do. I am not the type that enjoys hanging around at home all day, but we don't have money to spend and unfortunately, it costs money to do a lot of things. It's too hot to go to the park and I don't have many friends to do playdates with, so I'm not really sure WHAT to do.

Today while I was feeding Allison her bottle, Odin hit his head and came over to me crying. Well, Ally pulls away from her bottle, looks me in the eyes, sticks her bottom lip out, and begins crying as well. It was SO cute, like she felt bad for Odin and wanted to cry with him. I love it!

No comments: