Saturday, June 27, 2009

Our Family is Growing...


I want to first say that I really thought I would be the only married one/with kids on my side of the family for awhile. MAddy and Andre are quite a bit younger, and Chet once told me he would probably not get married until he was about 30. Well, Chet can now eat his words :D Actually, I am happy to not be the lone married one at the age of 24, and am looking forward to having more in common with my older brother. For those of you who don't know, he is getting married to Dana (girlfriend of more than a year) in September, and they are expecting a baby. The baby part was, well, quite unexpected, but I am really excited. A new baby is always something to celebrate, and I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew in February (I think that's when it is).

If you don't know who Dana is, she and Chet met out in California, then she moved to Colorado where her family is and Chet soon moved out there too. We have met her a couple times, once when Adam and I went up to Colorado for a ski trip and they came to hang out with us for a couple days. They skiied with Adam one day (I was pregnant with Ally) then the next afternoon attempted to go home. I say attempted, because there was a huge blizzard and I have no idea when they got back to Denver. Anyway, here is a picture of them!

No comments: