Saturday, December 12, 2009

Countdown to Christmas...




So, in the spirit of facebook, here is my current "status" in the countdown to my favorite holiday (besides Easter), Christmas. Most gifts bought, probably shopping today, completed making many gifts, house semi-decorated, Christmas cards ordered (but not sent out), have a custom order to work on and hopefully finish next week, and just sold a ready to ship item today :). Oh and we did our Christmas bake the other day. No pictures, because I of course forgot my family. Maybe if I had a decent camera, I'd remember it more! Another thing is that I should be putting up a few ready to ship pants in the next few days, so someone can buy them in time for me to ship them before I leave. One of them is a pair of red ruffled pants with polka dots in size 6-12 months (above). And they will be on sale as I want to move them quickly!
Also, for your viewing pleasure, our Christmas picture this year. Not ideal, but it turned out pretty good and I am loving Ally's dress (which sounds conceited since I made it, but I do really love it!). Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Danielle Nelson said...

too cute!!

J and A said...

I like your hair. It looks darker. Maybe just the lighting? Where was the pic taken... don't recognize it.

Eye Shutter to Think said...

Great family photo (and your hair is awesome)

Happy holidays :)