Sunday, December 6, 2009

A new skirt :)


I made another apron skirt. I love these skirts, and I especially LOVE this fabric! It is by Patty Young. I made these for two special little girls, and I can't wait for them to get them! I also listed them in the shop, and have sold two already. Things have been busy, which is great, but a part of me keeps getting discouraged and thinking the sales will stop. I hope not- I hope things keep going steadily as they have been, as we can really use the extra income!

I have also enjoyed purchasing some gifts on etsy. So excited about these! A certain ebay commercial says "No one wants handmade for the holidays." I find that rude, insulting...and not true! I love handmade things (like last year's "bacon bowl" from my brother Andre) and I think the people I made or bought them for will love them, too.

2 comments:

J and A said...

So cute, Whitney! You are really making me want a girl so I can dress her in your cute clothes, lol!

bethchien said...

adorable skirt!