Thursday, January 28, 2010

My model quit :P







Well...she is protesting anyway. I don't know why, but she now hates it when I take her outside for pictures. Tried to pose her on a chair, gave her a lemon to distract her, and yet, she kept trying to grab me. Cried pretty much the whole time. So I brought the operation indoors. She did okay for that, but the lighting wasn't great and my camera isn't either, so not exactly thrilled. Anyway, I got some usable photos but I'm not sure how much longer this can last because I am going to need her for more photos in the future! Oh well.


So I am going to gradually add some simple, fun skirts in my shop. The first is the deer skirt! I also did some pink ruffle capris for Ally with a lace hem; she modeled them, but since I made them in the next size up, they are full length pants in the picture and not capris. Also, if you are reading this, I would love more comments and followers for my blog. It's beginning to look a little sad to see 0 comments on each post! I really do need to start doing some tutorials, too! Maybe I'll do one for the twirly skirts :)

2 comments:

J and A said...

...OR you could make BOYS clothes and then I would comment a lot more frequently and tell you that I couldn't wait to buy them, lol... if the budget allows anyways.

Whitney said...

lol, I am working on it. I want to make boys' pants, shorts, and ties. Hopefully pretty soon!