Monday, January 12, 2009

A random photo

I saw this on another blog- she had gone to her May picture folder (randomly) and then selected picture 21, urging others to do the same. This is what I found! I can't believe it...it's Odin with a paci (gasp!) We haven't seen one of those in our house for 3-4 months now. I don't think he would know what to do with one now. The picture is Odin and Bryce (cousin) playing with the cabinets at Grandma Ebert's house. Odin had just started cruising, I think. These boys are pretty funny together- they get very noisy and egg each other on. On time they both started yelling "Dada!" in church very loud, and laughing, and their dads had to take them out to the foyer, where we could still hear them, so they had to be separated. Funny boys. Bryce is 5 months older but Odin is bigger- yeah, our kids will be the giants on Adam's side of the family. I will post pictures of our (fake) lawn tomorrow, I hope!

No comments: