Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bridal Invitations!


I just listed custom made bridal invitations! They were made for my sister-in-law's shower, but I made a "fake" one to put in my shop on etsy. I love how they came out and hope someone will buy them so I can do them again. To all potential customers- I can make these with almost any patterned paper/color you want!


I am planning on putting some new things in my shop:

mini premade accordion scrapbooks

mother's day cards

sets of printed notecards

more onesie cards since the one I had was sold!

premade banners, which will cost less

gift card designs


I am open to any suggestions you have!


I won't be posting too much in the next week or so because family is in town, but I will be checking in at my shop often!

3 comments:

ButterflyChicBoutique said...

Lovely card. I LOVE pink and brown!

Saph said...

Wow, your cards are soo pretty!! I wish I had the time to make my own.

Elly Gilbert said...

Gosh, Whitney. Your stuff is sooo pretty and creative! I'm linking you on my blog...not that anyone sees it! Good to hear from you. I've been around, just quiet lately!