Saturday, March 8, 2008

It's Late


I know it's getting late, but I just wanted to post. First of all, a fellow Designing Swanky Mom bought a banner from me today, putting me at 2 sales so far. Yay for 2 sales! She was great to work with and makes and sells adorable tutus on etsy- girlpartytutus.etsy.com.


Today was a pretty good Saturday. We relaxed at home for most of it and then Adam and I went on a date. And yes, they accepted our coupon this time. Did I mention my love of coupons? If you really want to save using coupons, check out thegrocerygame.com. It has helped us tremendously. Oh, and for a budget (thanks Elizabeth!) try ynab.com. It is worth the $40 for the software, at least so far. We actually have a some money saved! Odin is really crawling now...pretty soon he will be moving fast and I will be exhausted trying to catch up with him. He is turning into a mama's boy- do I like that or not? On one hand, it's nice to know he loves me, on the other hand...I wish he would reach for his daddy as often as he reaches for me! You would think he is getting sick of being with me all day! But no, he can't get enough of me. Go figure.


Lastly, I posted a new item- a new pet announcement! It features my parents' dog, Bizou (it means kiss in French, but really it should be spelled with an s.)

No comments: