Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Sweet Baby Boy

Today i wanted to talk about my sweet boy (see above). He is just so precious! Today I dragged him around town doing all sorts of errands, and he was a sweetie through it all. Until Michael's, but he was pretty cheered up when a lady started talking to him and telling him how cute he is (he craves attention). We were almost home and he fell asleep in the car (Oh great, I'm thinking). Usually he wakes up when the car stops...and won't go back to sleep. But this time he was so tired, poor thing, he just kept on sleeping through getting him out of the car, out of his carseat, and into his crib. He doesn't sleep on me much anymore, and sometimes I miss that. The above picture is what he does when he is tired or upset. He lays his head down...on the floor, anywhere....if he is mad he buries his face into the floor. We think it's cute!

I would also say Odin is officially crawling. It's an odd feeling, seeing your baby crawl for the first time...I mean, he was once a peanut-sized embryo/fetus....and now he is getting around on his own!

So back to Michael's...I don't think Adam reads these posts, which is a good thing. I went into Michael's and found one cute thing after another for cardmaking- it was all on sale though! My favorite find was a set of 17 clear stamps on clearance for 7 bucks, and they are nice stamps! I wasn't a stamper until recently, and they can be expensive...oh well :). I relisted my custom banners today on etsy, with 5 new designs, including the peas and carrots banner. Yay!

1 comment:

Sandra Williams said...

such a cute picture! My sweet baby boy just turned 6 on the 5th!!

Also, I LOVE Michael's....I look at all of the departments whether I do that particular craft or not!