Saturday, March 1, 2008

Color challenge!

I entered a card into a color challenge for the etsygreetings team. The blog is: http://etsygreetings.blogspot.com/ and my card is number 24! So please vote for me if you wish :).

In another news...I made a sale! Jessica bought one of my custom banners. I already made it for her and am excited about it. Hopefully more sales will come soon! Not much new to say except that we went on a date last night...dropped Odin off at Adam's brother's new house since his parents were over there. The house looked great and the two babies (Odin and cousin Bryce) had fun smiling and playing with each other. We went to a restaurant that we had a coupon for...but they wouldn't take coupons from the entertainment book anymore. At least the food was good!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love my banner! Be sure to add it back into your shop...you can go to "sold items" and then click "re-list" I know others will want an awesome banner like mine : )