Friday, March 14, 2008

Interesting night





Last night was an interesting night. An experiment, if you will. Odin slept in our room last night in the pak n play because we had guests. I didn't mind this at all but was wondering how it would turn out. You see, Odin has never slept in our room at home, only on vacations, and he doesn't usually sleep so well. His room is pitch black, and he sleeps in because of that. So last night he woke up twice because of a missing pacifier- totally normal and he went right to sleep as soon as it was popped back in. Well, at one point I heard him going "mmmm....mmmm....mmmmmm" in his sleep. It was so cute and Adam suggested he was probably dreaming of his bottle. Haha, so true! He did wake up at 830 this morning, early for us but all in all not so bad. We had a fun day and now he is napping! Yay!


I also listed some more items, so please check them out! I got my business cards the other day and am very pleased with them. Designed them myself :) The last picture is a custom card for a customer...it was fun to make, definitely something different for me!

2 comments:

Celeste Jean said...

OSU fan? I grew up in Oregon City.

Jenna said...

I absolutely LOVE your save the date! Is that a card?.. what about making it into a magnet?

You have great ideas! Keep up the awesome work!

Jenna