Monday, March 17, 2008

Feature of the Monday




Today's Feature of the Monday (like the title? My sister, Madison's, idea) is Michelle from Cozy Moments. At Cozy Moments, you will find decadent soaps, whipped body frosting, and sugar scrubs. Any of her products will make you feel pampered and relaxed, and some of them look good enough to eat (like the body frosting). Her products are not only beautiful, but affordable as well. I recommend any of the products to a mom who needs time for herself, or an at-home spa with friends. Pictured are a few treats that I am hoping to try!

Last night we went up the in-law's for dinner. My sister-in-law has two dogs, but they don't usually bring them over. Well, they came with the dogs and at first it seemed like Odin was interested in them and maybe even liked them a little. But then one licked him...and after that, he was terrified! He would stick his lip out and cry, turn to me, etc. but then he kept looking back at the dogs. We got it on video tape for posterity- we thought it was hilarious, poor baby.

2 comments:

able mabel said...

I love the CozyMoments' pictures! It makes her stuff look awesome! I also featured her a while back.

Taylor said...

Pink Pink and more Pink
I love it!
Pampering one self is soooo nice!