Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New items/sales







Well, I made a few sales recently! Some handmade cards which I will ship today and a custom business card design. How exciting is that? And someone also asked me about making them a banner. I hope things continue to pick up, I especially can't wait for that first custom birth announcement order. Selling on etsy, so far, has not been what I expected. I have to constantly find ways to promote, which is overwhelming, but I have met some great people and seen some awesome shops. I especially love Designing Swanky Moms, the women on there are great and I have made one sale there with more to come!




My new items are the two sets of thank you notecards. I enjoyed making these and hope someone else will enjoy giving them- maybe to your customers? Or to someone who have you a wonderful gift? Also, enjoy the pictures of Odin. We went to lunch with friends yesterday, which escalated into target and then a coffee shop. Gone from the house for 7 hours and the only nap he got was in his stroller for a half hour. But he was wonderful, as usual, and I know I am blessed to have such an easygoing baby. He was enthralled by my friend's 5 month old...kept trying to look at her and smiled at her a lot.

2 comments:

My Trendy Tykes said...

Lovin' the new designs!

Linda

Wendy said...

Too cute! Love your designs too.