Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ally's weird teeth




Yeah, so my daughter took her sweet time getting teeth. And now that she has some, they're a little weird. I'll explain. Her first two teeth were her bottom two middle, which is fine. Then she got one random tooth on the top on the side, and then another one next to it. It's not normal, I say! I took a picture to show you. Also she is waving all the time these days, and she doesn't stop until someone waves back. It is soo cute and I need to take a picture of that, too! I added some new minky pants to the shop, so I'll show off a pair of those as well.




Only 2 more sales to get me to 50! I am pretty sure, or at least hopeful, I can do that by the end of the month. I feel like doing something special for #50, or a giveaway, or something to that effect, but I've been so busy lately! I had a fight with the serger today. I was trying to do a rolled hem, and finally got the thing threaded right, but then one thread kept breaking, so had to rethread that and lower the tension, and yeah I got it, but I definitely need more practice. I will be showing you the results of my efforts (in Nicey Jane fabrics!) quite soon. I started working on a skirt tutorial, then forgot to take pictures, so it will have to wait until I make another skirt! I plan to make Ally a couple spring skirts soon, so it'll happen. In fact, i bought some cute Japanese Paris themed fabric the other day and can't wait to turn it into either a shirred top or a skirt. That project will be just for her, not for the shop, especially since Japanese fabric is expensive (probly cuz it's imported). My mom is making my soon-t0-be niece a quilt featuring some Japanese fabric as well, and I'm sure it will be amazing! Speaking of which, Dana is due in about 2 weeks and I can't wait! Too bad I have no idea when we will see said niece...Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments: