Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Almost to 50...

One more sale until 50 in my shop! I am going to give a fun free gift to the 50th customer, wonder who it will be? In between working on orders, I am also creating dresses and outfits for Ally for spring and summer. I want to make sure I get these done since it seems I have been so busy lately! The top/dress (not sure what to call it, as it looks like a dress to me but it's supposed to be a top) that I am working on now is from Sandi Henderson's Gracie pattern and is in Nicey Jane fabrics. I love how it's turning out, and it will also have matching ruffle capris. I will show pictures as soon as it's done.
Sorry there's no pictures in this post- I need to do a better job of taking them! I guess I've been lazy...Also, potty training is not really happening. I still take Odin on the potty, but he won't go, so not sure what to do about that! And I am done giving Ally baby food...from now on she gets tabel food, yay!

No comments: