Saturday, January 9, 2010

Damask Pants


I just wanted to show off a new pair of ruffled pants with a beautiful Michael Miller damask print. A customer wanted black and white damask, and they turned out beautifully. They are also the first pair done with my new pattern, and I love how they look! And yeah, I have been making a lot of pants lately, but don't worry, I should be listing a new dress tomorrow (as long as I get the pictures taken!).

Went to Hobby Lobby today with my sister-in-law. I love that store, and bought way more than the 1 yard of pink fabric I went in for. Something I am really excited about is a book with sewing patterns/tutorials for kids' clothes. It is very modern, the clothes are adorable, and I love it! My cousing just had a baby girl, and I think I will be sewing a dress, pants, and booties for her. I'll let you know the name of the book when my brain is working properly.

No comments: