Thursday, January 7, 2010

boy oh boy...

Nicey Jane fabrics

Boy pants!

I made some boy pants :) And put them in the shop! So boys can have cute clothes too. I also plan to put up a tutorial on how to make them soon. They are just basic, boys' lounge pants. Pretty soon, you will see pants with pockets on them...and ties, too. :D




I am so excited about the new fabric line from Heather Bailey...Nicey Jane. Odd name, in my opinion, but I looove the fabric. I just got some in the mail, and have good plans for it. Unlike most people, I can't wait to cut into new fabric. My goal is to have an end-product that I love, so I don't like to let fabric sit for awhile, uncut. Right now I am working on another knot dress, with Sandi Henderson fabrics. I think my 3 favorite fabric designers are Heather Bailey, Sandi Henderson, and Patty Young. They have the best selection, brightest colors, etc. There are many more that I love as well, but I won't bore you with that!

No comments: